The Locals Guide……
Here at Burns Estates, we live both coastal and country lifestyles. We feel privileged to live in close proximities to both the New Forest and also the gorgeous coastline of Dorset and Hampshire.
Whether you are considering relocating or just need to know a little more about the Local Area then please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will happily provide advice on all aspects of living and working in this beautiful part of the country.
Places to Visit:
- Beaulieu is a very picturesque part of the New Forest. They also have a vintage motor museum which is worth a visit for car enthusiasts – http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/
- Mudeford Quay offers quaint old English pubs, beautiful walks, facilities for fishing, crabbing and a short boat ride to Hengistbury Head spit – http://www.dorsetforyou.com
- Studland Beach – www.nationaltrust.org.uk/studland-beach
- Corfe Castle – www.nationaltrust.org.uk/corfe-castle
- Brownsea Island – www.nationaltrust.org.uk/brownsea-island
- Hurst Castle – www.english-heritage.org.uk/dayout/properties/hurst-castle
- Brockenhurst in the New Forest, with its water ford, stylish cafes and country pubs is worth a visit. You’ll find ponies, donkeys and cows roaming the area
- Beaulieu, voted the best large visitor attraction 2013 by Visit England, is set in the heart of the New Forest – http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/
- Isle of Wight – www.visitisleofwight.co.uk with ferry links from Lymington and Southampton, this is a great day out for the family. There is an annual festival that takes place also.
Fantastic Local Companies:
- Beauty Essence – For the ultimate pampering session visit Kelly situated in the Cottonwood Boutique Hotel on the East Cliff. Kelly offers a range of treatments and full details are on the website – http://beautyessencebournemouth.co.uk/
- KCJ Interiors – We work closely with Lisa at KCJ Interiors who has years of experience in designing show homes and private residences. For all of your interior design needs please visit http://www.kcjinteriors.com